It’s that time of year. Since Scotch Tape & Duct Whisky only began in September, there isn’t that much to draw from, but who cares? It’s not like all five of you were reading since day one. Bob, you have some catching up to do.
Top 10 posts, in my judgment:
- On the repeatability of NCAA football games
- Battle of the Christmas Tree Cluster
- On keeping people from dying
- Confessions of a market manipulator
- Foursquare’s SMS interface is a festering heap of targ manure
- The dumbest thing I read today
- God Hates Figs
- On imitating the masters
- Slide show: Wildwood/Cape May 2010
Top 5 posts by page views:
- Basic Instructions on Brian May, Ph.D.
- Audi’s Olde World Restaurant (Johnstown, PA)
- 10 Things I’ve Done That You Probably Have Not
- Salted water for boiling
- Cape May: Sunset walk at the Meadows
The review of Audi’s Olde World Restaurant deserves a special mention. The other four posts on the list got a lot of page views because I linked to them from places that get a lot of traffic. This was not the case for the Audi’s review. That page is widely read because… wait for it… people search for restaurant information on the Internet. As I mentioned in the review, Audi’s launched with no web presence. As of this writing, they actually have a web site, which has no menu, and which only lists their hours for Monday–Thursday. Maybe they can resolve to make it useful in 2011.